My name is Eunice and I'm from South Korea.
I came to Vancouver last November and study english at SFU ELC in downtwon campus. I'm looking for homestya for March 1st to April 24th.(I'm going back to Korea this day).
I worked as a social worker in Korea, and my hobby is traveling.
so I have been to many countries around the world. I like to meet and experience new people. and I want to have a good relationship with your family and other roommates. and When I live in Korea, I have lived in a roomrent for over 10 years, so I know the situation where I have to be careful in the space where I use it together.
I am currently living in a room rental operated by a Korean, which is very convenient. but I want to step outside of my comfort zone and live in a more English-exposed environment. This is the biggest reason why find a homestay.
I have several preferences and can be fully coordinated.
- my school is located in in front of the waterfront station.
How can I get to Waterfront station from this house, and how long does it take?
- I wonder if I can cook Korean food sometimes even if you serve me a meal.
- I wonder if we have dinner together.
- How many people share the washroom? and Do i share with women?
- How many other homestay guests will be in your home when I arrive?
and How many Koreans live there?
- I am allergic to animal.
thank you for reading.
I will waiting for your reply :)